- Age: for play group the child should be 2 years 6 months old at the time of joining.
- For Nursery the child should complete 3 years on July 31st. No admissions available for JR KG to Std. 10 for the academic year 2017-18
- Interaction Session: There will be an interaction session with the parents of the child (for Nursery, Junior and Senior KG). It is a chance to know each other, to know more about the facilities provided by school and the teaching-learning process of a child. They also will be guided for admission.
- Documents required during interaction: Original and 1 Xerox copy of Birth Certificate.
Documents Required during the admission.
- Original and 1 Xerox copy of Birth Certificate.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child with name of the child written on the back side of it.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child with parents with the name of the child written on the back side of it.
- Cast Certificate if any.
- Medical report with blood group and chronic illness/prescribed medications if any.
Note to Parents: Please go through and be obliged with the rules and regulations provided in the Hand Book.
Help us to lead your child to a better tomorrow.